A regular Coleraine City Council meeting was held on Monday, July 28, 2014. At this meeting, the council approved liquor license renewals for three local businesses: The Locker Room, Eagle Ridge and R.J.’s.
Later in the meeting, the council also approved the purchase of a new truck for CBT (Coleraine, Bovey, Taconite) Joint Wastewater. The purchase is not to exceed $30,000.
In other business, the council:
• Approved the minutes of the July 14 council meeting and work session.
• Listened to reports from several city departments and committees.
• Heard a report that the golf course has been very successful this year and is now looking to upgrade its equipment.
• Renewed the city’s agreement with Grand Rapids Realty.
• Discussed volunteers using city equipment on city property. The council determined the practice was acceptable.