At a short meeting of the Itasca County Board last week, commissioners addressed several routine items of business.
Following were actions taken by the board:
• Approved the minutes of the Feb. 16 work session.
• Moved to pass the Minnesota Broadband Vision resolution.
• Awarded the contracts for overlay projects on CSAHs 12, 16, 21 and 83; County Road 529 and the Trout Lake Community Center parking lot in the amount of $3.27 million to Hawkinson Construction.
• Approved warrants in the amount of $744,660.58.
• Approved health and human services warrants in the amount of $1.26 million.
• Set the date for a public hearing on the Gunn Park Management Plan for March 22 at 2:35 p.m.
• Recessed the board meeting until Feb. 24 in anticipation of completion of the Essar repayment agreement. The meeting was reconvened at 3:05 p.m. on Feb. 24 and recessed again at 3:06 p.m.