Keewatin City Council held a regular meeting on May 11 and the council:
• Approved to grant Fort and Company financial contract for the City of Keewatin.
• Listened to Fire Chief Liend discuss the progress with new members of the fire department.
• Announced the Sons of American Legion Post 307 raffle will take place at the new community center in Keewatin.
• Announced Spring Clean Up Days will take place May 16-20.
• Announced a Keewatin citywide rummage sale will take place on June 11.
• Announced sign ups for the IRRRB 2016 Residential Redevelopment Grant Program are now taking place in Keewatin City Hall.