At the May 25 meeting of the Keewatin City Council, officials acted on several items of routine business. Following are actions taken by the council:
• Implemented several aspects of a drug and alcohol testing policy put out by the MMUA for city employees to follow.
• Approved a contract for fire extinguishers.
• Approved City of Keewatin to apply for July 4 application.
• Imposed a $200 fine on the owner(s) of 302 1st St. N. property for having an unregulated structure.
• Passed an increased PUC rate.