At last week’s meeting of the Keewatin City Council, officials took care of several items of business.
• Approved a shaft repair with an estimated base price of $16,000.
• Approved the liability waiver form from League of Minnesota Cities.
• Passed a motion for deputy clerk Susan Thronson to attend water school at Superior Shores Resort in Two Harbors from May 11 to 13.
• Passed a motion to send donation request letters to area organizations for the playground.
• Set a workshop date for 4 p.m. on Monday, April 11 to discuss wastewater treatment issues.