The Nashwauk City Council held a regular meeting on May 24. Following are business items approved by the council :
• Approved the “On-Call Policy” for the Nashwauk Ambulance Association.
• Approved formation of a Nashwauk Beautification Committee.
• Hired Nico Stish as recreation director, contingent upon successful completion of a background check and necessary paperwork.
• Accepted funds from IRRRB for Bozich barn removal.
• Approved hiring several new members for the Nashwauk Ambulance Service.