Bryan Ekholm, chairperson of the Town Hall Committee, informed the board of supervisors that the concept drawings for the new town hall are available for review. They are architectural concept prints and not yet final. Fundraising assistance may be available from the architectural firm. Following the meeting, the supervisors and others in attendance reviewed the drawings.
In other business:
• With several bids for a new lawnmower the board approved the purchase of a John Deere machine at a cost of $9,950.
• The road inspection meeting was set for April 30 at 12:30 p.m.
• The Board of Appeals and Equalization meeting will take place at the hall on April 15 at 9 a.m.
• A request for use of the Cloverdale ball fields was approved.
• The benefits and costs of dental coverage through ProCare will be defined.
• The transfer of $2,000 from the general fund to the recreation fund was approved.
• The ProCare agreement was signed.
The next regular meeting of the town board will be May 13 at 7 p.m.